Brissco Plastics has established itself as one of the leading suppliers of building plastics products for Domestic, Commercial and Educational use.
We offer a wide selection of products to suit every need. Supported by our Manufacturing Partners we supply quality products for both new build and replacement uPVC Fascias, Soffits & Guttering, Glazing Bar Systems, Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet, Canopies, Walkways and Conservatory Roof Systems.
FLOPLAST PVCu GUTTERING
FLOPLAST PVCu RAINWATER SYSTEMS offer a wide choice of profile design, both traditional and modern, in a range of colours to suit all tastes and applications.
FloPlast 112/68mm Half Round Rainwater System is manufactured to BS4576 specification. All other systems comply with the material requirements of this Standard and are subject to a similar manufacturing and quality control regime as the Half Round System.
FloPlast Pipes and Gutters are manufactured within a quality management system which has been assessed and registered by the British Standards Institution as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9002:1994(certificate no. Q09318).
- Floplast gutters, pipes and fittings manufactured in PVC-U, a material which is not easily ignitable and will not support combustion. All products comply with the material requirements of BS 4576:Part 1: 1989
- Floplast components are suitable for all types of buildings including domestic, commercial and industrial
- FloPlast rainwater systems do not conduct lightning, unlike metal systems
- Floplast components have a consistent self-finish and colour, and are essentially maintenance free
- Floplast components are tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation, they will withstand normal ladder weight
- Floplast components have a high gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness
- Floplast have comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements
- The majority of fittings are packaged individually to protect their surface from scratch marks
- Floplast provides a cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage
- Floplast components have well-defined stylish contours, ensuring a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old
- Floplast has a separate gutter clip system which ensures a positive leak-free seal for each connection
Specification, Technical Advice and Design
Floplast offer an advisory service for technical assistance regarding product selection and installation. Those associated with the building industry can take advantage of design services provided by the company for customers who have made a commitment to use or specify Floplast products.
Floplast's reputation for technical excellence, competitively priced, and quality products has ensured that we continue to stock this range. Manufactured in popular half round and square-line designs. Now available in Ogee and High Capacity forms.
EXITEX CAPEX GLAZING SYSTEM - Designed for the timber conservatory market, the Capex range is an aluminium system comprising glazing bars, ridge with cresting and finial detail. An innovative range of moulded plastic components enhances the system, enabling simple "Hip and Jack" rafter joints.
For an Exitex Glazing System technical brochure please contact us stating "Exitex Glazing System brochure request".
EXITEX 'SNAPDOWN' GLAZING SYSTEM is a snap-down glazing bar for use on timber conservatories with improved co-extruded gaskets to reduce installation time. This range also offers aluminium "F" sections, conservatory roof vents, finishing profiles and fixings. Click here to view detailed SnapDown installation diagram.
If you require an Exitex Snapdown Glazing System technical brochure please contact us stating "Exitex 'SnapDown' Glazing System brochure request".
LIVING SPACE GLAZING SYSTEM - This Self Supporting Roofing System from Living Space can free span 4 metres and will accommodate 16mm and 25mm multiwall polycarbonate roofing sheets. Designed with flexibility in mind this Lean To Roofing System is suitable for a wide range of applications, including Car Ports, Canopies and replacement roofing. Easy to install and available in a range of sizes, the Self Supporting Roofing System comprises four main components as follows:
- Wall Plate - innovative design allows for roofing adjustment from 2.5 - 25 degrees, and is suitable for all lean to roof applications
- End Glazing Bar - unique two piece capping with dedicated locking points and flexible, watertight fit
- Intermediate Glazing Bar - accommodates all major sheet sizes, has dedicated locking points, with an effective waterproof barrier
- Eaves Beam - made from strong, maintenance free aluminium. Comes complete with end caps and fixing screws
SWISH FASCIAS & SOFFITS
Swish Building Products is based in Tamworth, Staffordshire and with over 40 years experience in plastics technology, Swish is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of PVCu building profiles, pioneering many designs which have now become industry standard.
Swish cellular PVC represents an environmentally responsible use of plastics. As recommended by the European Commission, Parliament and UK Government, Swish cellular PVC does not contain lead. With more than a decade of production based on this formulation, specifiers have real time evidence of the colourfastness of Swish white cellular PVC profiles, which are now backed by a 15 Year Guarantee against discolouration.
When eventually replaced, Swish profiles can be easily identified, and fully recycled. Swish cellular PVC profiles have been assessed and awarded British Standards Kitemark (KM 33730) and British Board of Agrément (91/2622) certification. Swish Building Products is an ISO 9001 registered company.
- Replacement/New Build – Swish offer a comprehensive range of load bearing JUMBO fascia boards in a choice of profiles including standard Square, Bullnose and decorative Ogee designs, all of which feature a groove for soffit location. Two decorative bargeboard systems, Roofstyle and Decorative Roofline, provide increased design choice. Roofstyle is a system of moulded components, which can be used in varying combinations to produce highly decorative feature bargeboards. The Decorative Roofline range of convex and concave bargeboards is produced from 16mm thick, 5m long boards with the design created by an angled cut to the lower edge. They are fitted as per conventional bargeboards directly to the gable ladder, rafters or other support timber. Two designs are available ex-stock, but bespoke designs can be manufactured subject to minimum quantity restrictions.
- Refurbishment – Swish offers a range of 9mm cover boards in both traditional square and decorative ogee designs featuring a return bottom leg to receive lay-on soffits. CAPPAIR boards feature a unique design of raised back ribs allowing the board to stand-off the existing fascia.
- Eaves Ventilation – To complement the Swish range of fascia profiles, POLO ventilated soffits are available with either a single or double row of air slots to provide ventilation equivalent to a 10mm or 25mm wide clear air gap. TeeGee and Open V Polo profiles are interlocking cladding profiles with one row of slots equivalent to a 10mm wide air gap providing scope for creating deep soffit designs.
- Cladding System – Swish offer a comprehensive range of Cladding profiles in a choice of four styles (Shiplap, Open V, Tee Gee or Feather Edge) in 100, 125 or 150mm cover widths for horizontal, vertical and diagonal/herringbone installation.
Technical Support - A dedicated technical team is available at all stages of design and construction. For further information please contact the Sales Office.